I was asked to share this video here for those Sisters in the ward that were not able to see it when it was shared by Sister Taylor in her lesson on June 27th. I'm sorry I missed this lesson but I'm grateful that the video was shared with me. This is a very profound video and I can say first hand that our family has been blessed by His Hands in recent weeks. I'm forever grateful for the blessing of our Saviour Jesus Christ and the healing power of the priesthood. I know that he has the ability to perform miracles and I know we have each seen these miracles whether first hand or through the experience of others. Enjoy!
Monday, July 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sis Taylor did such a greatjob with this lesson. Thanks for sharing the video.
Lori Harding
Post a Comment