We had a great turnout at our activity last night. We shared some amazing crock pot recipes and also had a great time chatting. We will be sharing the recipes on the blog in the near future. I'm still trying to decide the easiest way to do this so be patient while I do my research :)
Some of you may not believe this but I did take my camera AND forgot to take pictures! I realized this as we were cleaning up so I'm sorry that there are no pictures to share.
We also had a sneak peak of the the projects for our upcoming Fabulous Friday event. We will start displaying the items on Sunday in front of the Relief Society room. We will also be adding pictures and info on the blog so make sure you check back soon!
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It was a great activity and I am SO stoked for Fabulous Friday... so many darling crafts! Good work (as always) RS!
I can't wait for the recipes. I love new recipes. Thanks Sis Allen for all your hard work
Post a Comment