Friday, June 18, 2010

Everyone likes surprises, right?

We want to know that people are checking and reading the blog.  Leave a comment on any of the posts made so far and you'll get a special treat at church on Sunday.  Feel free to make suggestions, comment on things you like or don't like, or just say "hi".

6 comments:

Mrs. Liz Taylor said...

The blog idea is great. I know right where to go to get the needed information. You can add our family blog http://www.craigandliztaylorfamily.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Whoa! So this is how you are suppose to comment! This blog is GREAT Desirae! Thanks for all of your hard work! I love seeing the family blogs-they are so cute! And of course the other information is really helpful. Thanks for having all of the links-very quick and easy for all of us to use and gain access to information for Sunday lessons and of course visit teaching!

Mary-Anne said...

My mom just told me about this blog. What a good idea! I love blogs.

Ann Ibrahim said...

We have some amazingly creative people in our ward. I need to learn more about blogging!

Natilie said...

Your blog is very cute, and handy. Thanks for all the work that went into it!

Anonymous said...

Kudos to Sister Allen for the great job she does with this blog. It help the sisters of the ward stay informed of what is up and coming or in some cases what they have missed.